- What is "Pasture Board" ?
- What is "Partial Board"?
- What is "Partial Board Plus"?
- When is Horseback riding available to the public?
- When is the next camp?
- What are Friday night rides?
Do you do rides by appointment?
- • You may make a reservation on days trail rides are not offered to the public. These rides are by appointment only. A trail guide comes to the stables to remove the number of horses you reserve and saddles accordingly only for your reservation. Please be on time and give a fair amount of notice if you need to cancel. The group must have 2 or more people. The ride is 30 minutes for $20/person. This is a cash only service. CLOSED SUNDAY
Is there a weight limit for rides?
- Yes 250lbs
Does Luella Stables come to schools, chuches, ect...?
- Yes please call to make arrangments and check available dates and times.